Telesales Consultant - Belfast Call Centre
- Salary & Benefits
- £22,000 +OTE £35,000
Our Belfast call centre is expanding, and we are looking for people to join our Telesales division. Opportunity to work from our busy call centre or from home if that suits you better currently. We are looking for individuals with excellent communication skills who are looking to develop their careers in Telesales. As a Telesales Consultant for Yell you will be part of a team and will be joining us on a base salary of £22k but will have the opportunity to progress to £25k once you have gained more experience in the role. First year consultants gaining an OTE of £35,000 as well as Professional Marketing Qualifications. The career path doesn’t stop there, many of our Telesales Consultants later being promoted into Inside Sales, Recruitment, Learning and Development or our Field Sales channel where you can become a Business Development Manager.
When you first join Yell you will be taken through our virtual training induction by our dedicated Learning and Development colleagues who will set you up to succeed in the role.
What does the role look like…
- Calling and introducing Yell to new customers with the view to sell them our products in a consultative and engaging way.
- Working all leads in a timely manner, taking ownership to achieve required conversion rates and average order value targets.
- Conducting a business review with each customer, gaining a full and detailed understanding of their business goals before recommending digital solutions to the customer.
- Enhancing the customer experience by using screen share technologies to bring to life the discussion.
- Taking ownership of the sale from pitch to close.
- Agreeing a Statement of Work and submitting credit check forms with each customer, to define what to expect of Yell’s Products and to ensure they are able to afford their programme as they move forward with us.
- Providing a seamless handover for each customer to our Onboarding team and work together with the Onboarding team to ensure the customer’s programme is set up to succeed.
- Operating at all times within the Yell Code of Practice for Salespeople, specifically ensuring that you do the right thing at all times for the customer and our business.
What skills or experience do we look for…
- 2+ years previous experience in another business selling B2B solutions in a similar sales or call centre environment.
- Passion for, or previous experience of selling digital products would be highly beneficial.
- Customer orientated approach with the customer always at the heart of what you do.
- The ability to work well as part of a team but also self-motivated.
- Proven track record of achieving previous sales targets and/or KPI’s.
- Willingness to learn – new CRM systems and tools.
- Commercial acumen, able to discuss business goals and achieving these.
- Ability to explain, challenge and educate customers around their marketing needs.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive base salary of £22k increading to £25k over time.
- High earning potential with an uncapped commission scheme, OTE of £35,000 in your first year.
- Digital Marketing Qualifications.
- Ability to work from home.
- Career development opportunities – e.g Consultant to Manager, Field Sales, Recruiter or Trainer.
- Discounts for well known retailers via Yell’s employee benefits platform
- Pension plan and Health assurance.
- 23 days’ holiday per year.
- Reward and Recognition schemes including the monthly “Hartley Awards”.
- In house learning and training as well as self-learning modules.
- Internal intranet to keep you updated with the latest business updates.
A little more about Yell...
We’re the No.1 provider of managed digital marketing services for all types of local businesses in the UK*, with over 50 years’ experience in helping small businesses connect with customers, and over 20 years of digital marketing expertise. Transitioning from a print-based business with the Yellow Pages business directory as its flagship product, to a fully-fledged Digital business working closely with Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple and Amazon to create and deliver world-class digital marketing solutions for our SME customer base. Our aim is simple - to help customers achieve their business goals. We do this by creating and managing customised digital marketing programmes for our customers based on our digital expertise and knowledge of their industry, and our understanding of their needs, challenges and budget. Our mission is to enable great conversations between trusted businesses and consumers, through the power of cutting-edge technology, innovative solutions and best in class service.
You've got a number of options when it comes to applying:
Simply upload your CV from your computer or from your mobile/tablet using one of our cloud options.
Don't have your CV to hand? Use this option to give us your name, email and phone number, we'll then contact you to complete your application.
Apply With Indeed
Apply using your CV stored on Indeed