Customer Service Executive - Scarborough
- Salary & Benefits
- £19,000 Basic, £20,440 OTE Pension, Life Assurance & Generous Incentives.
We are recruiting Customer Service Executives within our digital marketing customer on-boarding teams in Scarborough. Working closely with your sales colleagues, you will be responsible for new customer on-boarding, ensuring that our business customers receive expert advice and customer service when choosing their digital marketing campaigns and websites. You will be an ambitious and motivated individual committed to learning about advertising and marketing. First class customer service skills and a passion for delivering excellence are essential. Previous experience of working in a call centre environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided during our 12-week induction. For the third consecutive year, Yell has been recognised as one of the UK's best companies to work for according to Glassdoor.
- Market leading induction programme with on-going development.
- A rewarding and important role, dealing with a diverse range of businesses daily over the phone and online.
- Ownership for making key decisions and advising customers around their marketing and advertising post sale.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Excellent promotional opportunities, with the majority of managers promoted from within.
- A passion for delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Committed to developing own skills, knowledge and career
- A confident communicator with the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Bright and enthusiastic with the ability to solve problems
- Phone-based customer service experience advantageous
For over 50 years Yell has specialised in helping small and medium-sized businesses find and connect with customers. By combining leading-edge technology with our decades of local marketing experience, we are driven to help businesses achieve their ambitions.
Our values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
At Yell, we support equal opportunities. We aim to recruit, train and promote the best person for the job, to make full use of the talents and resources of all our people and to create a working environment free from unlawful discrimination, victimisation, and harassment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
If you have a disability, a learning difficulty, a medical condition or individual need that you believe may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes to enable you to perform at your best so please do let us know.
You've got a number of options when it comes to applying:
Simply upload your CV from your computer or from your mobile/tablet using one of our cloud options.
Don't have your CV to hand? Use this option to give us your name, email and phone number, we'll then contact you to complete your application.
Apply With LinkedIn
Apply using your LinkedIn profile
Apply With Indeed
Apply using your CV stored on Indeed