Digital Account Director
- Salary & Benefits
- £48,000 basic, £68,000 OTE + company car
£48,000 (basic salary) with expected earnings of £68,000+ OTE plus company car or £6,200 allowance
We have an opportunity for a Digital Account Director covering the East Anglia and Essex territory joining a community of Digital Account Directors within Yell's Field Sales channel.
You will deliver best in class, high end and bespoke digital solutions to a high-value client base. Each Yell Agency Customer will have a minimum annual spend of £8K across a wide product range.
The primary function of the role is to retain, nurture and grow customers’ product spend into high performing digital marketing solutions, whilst actively sourcing new business and working with a team on BDMs to drive referrals into your pipeline. Essentially, the need to develop and grow your client’s digital portfolio will be your everyday driver as well acquiring new high value customers looking for a digital agency level solution.
What you'll be doing...
- Managing an elite portfolio of up to 90 customers at a time, with annualised spend ranging from £8000 - £70,000.
- Delivering growth sales primarily from our premium & bespoke products - actively identifying and acquiring new digital opportunities by developing advertising programs that meet clients’ needs and the Yell agency minimum spend thresholds.
- Working with your Field Sales Manager and team of BDM’s to drive high quality referral opportunities whilst supporting in the training and development of the BDM’s within your territory.
- Nurturing relationships with key stakeholders within the business including your Digital Marketing Manager, whom you share your accounts with, product and commercial managers, L&D, marketing and finance.
What we would like from you…
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing high value digital advertising accounts
- Expert with demonstrable experience in: Google PPC, Google Analytics, Display Advertising, Facebook, Websites, SEO
- Ability to demonstrate a highly successful track record of digital sales performance during their career to date from both a base of customer and high value acquisition.
- A strategic thinker with a high understanding of digital marketing campaigns and technology.
- Resilient and disciplined with tenacity. Never afraid to ask for testimonials which supports their client dedicated ethos.
- Ability to demonstrate a highly effective personal development plan to continuously adapt to the digital market and keep in touch with what our competitors are doing.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to explain complex digital information clearly and concisely.
- Emotionally Intelligent, demonstrating respectful, professional and collaborative approaches to team member and supporting functions within the business.
- Task orientated, everyday willing to go the extra mile for their client. Flexible – able to adapt to changing priorities and targets and strategies quickly.
Benefits of working with Yell
- Industry competitive salary + uncapped commission
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Employee Referral programme
- Employee Assistance programme giving you wellbeing support you within your personal and work life when you need it. Counselling available 24/7
- Reward and Recognition schemes including Yell ‘Hartley Awards’
- Online discounts, cashback and reloadable gift cards purchased at discounted rates with hundreds of retailers including 60% off Theatre tickets plus 10% cashback on all bookings
A little about Yell...
At Yell, we are embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all colleagues to feel empowered to perform their best work with us. This is integral for our to mission Grow, Evolve & Transform.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We seek people from diverse backgrounds to join us and become part of an inclusive company where you can feel like you truly belong.
You've got a number of options when it comes to applying:
Simply upload your CV from your computer or from your mobile/tablet using one of our cloud options.
Don't have your CV to hand? Use this option to give us your name, email and phone number, we'll then contact you to complete your application.