- Salary & Benefits
- £26,000 plus uncapped OTE
Salary £26,000 plus uncapped commission circa £80,000 for top earners
Full time positions available
Interested in a career in sales? Already work in sales and want to progress further? Then this sales role might be for you!
We want talented, target driven sales individuals who are committed to delivering high quality sales over the phone on our full range of digital marketing services, resulting in profitable, satisfied customers.
The position will suit applicants with a demonstrable background in B2B & B2C telesales or a leadership role.
What will you be doing
- Working in a fast paced, customer environment
- Identifying, qualifying, engaging and acquiring prospective small to medium size businesses from a mix of your own lead generation and warm leads
- Calling customers to introduce yourself and Yell services
- Conducting business reviews for detailed insight into businesses and their goals
- Producing and presenting a full digital marketing proposal with the best possible solution with a consultative sales approach
What’s in it for you?
- Holiday allowance of 23 days increasing each year
- Fantastic working hours, ideal for a comfortable work/life balance with an early finish every Friday
- Career development opportunities into multiple different functions such as Field Sales,
- Aspire programme – access to our career development portal
- Employee Referral programme with enhanced payment schemes
- Employee Assistance programme giving you wellbeing support you within your personal and work life when you need it. Counselling available 24/7
- Flexible pension scheme to suit your needs
- Reward and Recognition schemes including Yell ‘Hartley Awards’
- Online discounts, cashback and reloadable gift cards purchased at discounted rates with hundreds of retailers including Apple, British Airways and Sky.
- B2B/B2C sales experience
- The ability to build excellent rapport and self-generate new business through finding your own leads.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work independently and take ownership to succeed.
- Exceptional communication skills – you must be able to convey your passion and product knowledge clearly and effectively in a polished manner.
- Display a passionate, positive, and problem-solving attitude lending to a consultative sales approach.
- A passion for helping your customers
Apply today for this fantastic opportunity to join a market leader!
Who we are
For 50 years Yell has specialised in helping businesses find and connect with customers. We’re not just any marketing agency. We combine cutting edge technology with our decades of local marketing experience to help businesses achieve their ambitions, and we do it all by getting to know our customers, and their businesses.
Our values; Customer, Collaboration, Ownership, Courage and Integrity really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do.
At Yell, we are embracing diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all colleagues to feel empowered to perform their best work with us. This is integral to our mission Grow, Evolve & Transform.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
You've got a number of options when it comes to applying:
Simply upload your CV from your computer or from your mobile/tablet using one of our cloud options.
Don't have your CV to hand? Use this option to give us your name, email and phone number, we'll then contact you to complete your application.