Business Development Manager - Colchester
- Salary & Benefits
- £32,370 - £35,000 + OTE
Business Development Manager – Colchester - Remote
We have a fantastic opportunity for a top performing field sales professional to join our sales team in Colchester
Here is what Bobby our Field Sales Manager has to say about the role......"At Yell we are growing. If you have experience in Business Development a passion for helping partners / clients achieve their goals then a job at Yell could be for you! A competitive salary and benefits plus the opportunity to work with an exciting and growing team is on offer. You will also get the chance to grow and develop along your journey with Yell"
Yell is the number 1 digital marketing company in the UK and we need someone who is just as passionate about marketing. You will be customer facing to educate our new potential customers with the continuous changes in the digital landscape and help them improve their business using our portfolio of products.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be involved in booking virtual and face to face meetings to grow business relationships with new customers. You will have an array of digital products to offer including websites, Google AdWords, Facebook campaigns and Yell.com.
To break it down you’ll be..
- Proactively sourcing new business in your territory
- Understanding your customers’ needs face to face and over the telephone to identify the best possible marketing solutions for them.
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport with your customers to gain continuous business and referrals
- Self -planning your days efficiently to enable best use of your time throughout each day.
Before you apply, please ensure you have the following
- Essential - Proficient in the use of various software applications, such as Microsoft Teams, Google , Outlook and Powerpoint
- Previous experience working within a B2B Sales environment
- Highly motivated, target driven individual with strong business acumen.
- The confidence to take ownership and propose suitable solutions to our customers.
- The ability to engage and build excellent rapport with your customers face to face and Virtually
- Ability to drive - You must have a Driving Licence with no more than 6 points.
With Digital marketing being one of the fastest growing industries we need someone who is proactive to continuously learn new changes and to be the best they can be to support our customers.
Here’s what we offer;
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission.
- £6200 Car Allowance or Company Car on top.
- Training via our Sales Induction Programme when you join the business to ensure you are set up with the knowledge and tools to succeed.
- Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- Career progression – we’re a big believer in growing our people
- Ongoing support and coaching from your Manager and the wider business
- Extra after care support for your customers from our inhouse Onboarding and InLife teams.
- All the latest tech you need – we will provide you with a company laptop and phone.
- External discounts in well know retailers.
- 23 days’ holiday per year.
- Reward and Recognition schemes the Yell “Hartley Awards”.
- Internal intranet to keep you updated with the latest business updates.
We at Yell are embracing diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all colleagues to feel empowered to perform their best work with us. This is integral for our mission to Grow, Evolve & Transform.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We seek people from diverse backgrounds to join us and become part of an inclusive company where you can feel like you truly belong.
You've got a number of options when it comes to applying:
Simply upload your CV from your computer or from your mobile/tablet using one of our cloud options.
Don't have your CV to hand? Use this option to give us your name, email and phone number, we'll then contact you to complete your application.
Apply With Indeed
Apply using your CV stored on Indeed