Telesales Executive - Belfast
- Salary & Benefits
- £22,000 Basic, £31,400 Average Earnings Level (Uncapped OTE) Pension, Life Assurance & Generous Incentives.
Excellent opportunities to join our central Belfast call centre as a Telesales Executive (outbound). Following your initial sales training programme, you will be responsible for contacting businesses to offer digital marketing solutions and using online demonstration software to showcase our products. This role requires someone who cares about their customers and will focus and commit on delivering a premier service.
For the third consecutive year, Yell has been recognised as an employer of choice according to Glassdoor. Previous Telesales experience is highly advantageous.
- Comprehensive 'Telesales Induction Programme' with premier sales training
- Salary of £22,000 with an Uncapped OTE of £31,400 - benefits package and fantastic rewards & recognition
- Top performers earning over £50,000 per annum
- Great development opportunities & ongoing training
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Opportunity to become an Elite performer with senior title & pay increase (based on annual criteria)
- Opportunities to move into a home-based telesales role after 6 months
- You are an ambitious and highly honest individual who wants a career in digital marketing solutions
- You are dedicated to deliver great results for our customers
- You have First class interpersonal skills
- You can Demonstrate a success in a Telesales role
- You have a real passion for self-learning and career development
For over 50 years Yell has been at the forefront of advertising and marketing. Our Telesales Executives are guides in developing an effective online presence for each of our customers, helping them find and connect with consumers.
Our values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
At Yell we are equal opportunities employer. We seek to recruit, train and promote the best person for the job, to make full use of the talents and resources of all our people and to craft a working environment free from unlawful discrimination, victimisation and harassment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
If you have a disability, a learning difficulty, a medical condition or individual need that you believe may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes to enable you to perform at your best so please do let us know.
You've got a number of options when it comes to applying:
Simply upload your CV from your computer or from your mobile/tablet using one of our cloud options.
Don't have your CV to hand? Use this option to give us your name, email and phone number, we'll then contact you to complete your application.
Apply With LinkedIn
Apply using your LinkedIn profile
Apply With Indeed
Apply using your CV stored on Indeed