- Salary & Benefits
- £22,000 Basic, £31,400 Average Earnings Level (Uncapped OTE) Pension, Life Assurance & Generous Incentives.
We are expanding our Belfast Call Centre and have multiple opportunities to join us as a Telesales Consultant. Sales experience is not a must, but we are looking for driven individuals who are eager to learn, sell and deliver an exceptional customer experience. As a Telesales Consultant you will be required to make outbound calls and sell Yell’s products to small to medium businesses. Our product portfolio is impressive ranging from Yell.com to Websites, Pay Per Click, Reputation Products and Display Advertising, if successful you will join our inhouse training programme to learn all you need to know about our digital marketing solutions.
What will you be doing…
- Attending and being fully trained through our Yell Telesales Induction Programme by a team of dedicated trainers and coaches.
- Dialing through a database of new and existing customers.
- Morning team briefs to set out the tasks for the day and set daily KPI’s.
- Using your expertise to fact find with our customers to build rapport and fully understand their needs before selling and recommending a Yell product back to them.
- Regular 1-2-1’s and coaching provided by your Line Manager, Selection & Induction Manager and inhouse coaches to improve and support your performance.
What’s in it for you…
- Salary of £22,000 with an Uncapped OTE of £31,400 available (top performers hitting over £50k per annum)
- Fantastic rewards & recognition schemes throughout the year to celebrate your achievements.
- Career development opportunities & ongoing training from our inhouse learning and development team.
- Early finishes on Fridays and no weekend work.
- Opportunity to become an Elite performer with senior title & pay increase (based on annual criteria)
- Opportunities to move into a home-based telesales role after 6 months or consider flexible working hours to suit your home life and commitments.
We are super proud to be partners with some of the giants - Apple, Facebook and Microsoft Bing making your sales story an even better experience.
Our values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
You've got a number of options when it comes to applying:
Simply upload your CV from your computer or from your mobile/tablet using one of our cloud options.
Don't have your CV to hand? Use this option to give us your name, email and phone number, we'll then contact you to complete your application.
Apply With Indeed
Apply using your CV stored on Indeed