Digital Customer Service Executive (remote)
- Salary & Benefits
- £18,500 - £19,300
- Closing Date
Due to continued growth within Customer Operations, we are actively recruiting for dedicated, customer focused, Digital Services Executives to work within our Customer Welcome Team.
Welcome is all about the customer journey, delighting our customers from the first point of onboarding contact, to setting products live. You will be working with all our internal teams, as our focus is to set up our customers for success and provide a service above and beyond set-live until all customer expectations are met. You will be the one single point of contact and you will own and be accountable for the customer throughout their journey.
- Offer ‘world class’ customer service to customers at the very beginning of their service journey at Yell.
- Recommend the solution that is likely to deliver on expectations.
- Engage and collaborate with the customer to collect first class content to build fantastic products.
- Work with our sales colleagues to ensure our customers get the best out of their solutions.
- Support the customer within their early ‘go-live’ phase to ensure expectations of performance and service are met.
- Provide a resolution in line with agreed KPIs, including 90% of all enquiries acknowledged and responded within 4 hours.
- Service level and Work in Progress (WIP) targets are met.
- Ensure all queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner which will positively impact our overall customer satisfaction scores and encourage retention of business.
- Conduct customer reviews for feedback and support your team to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Build positive working relationships with other teams across the business e.g sales teams, resolution and retention teams.
- Support the business in improving the brand image and reputation through a willingness to go above and beyond and ensuring that every interaction with a customer is a positive one.
- Adhere to GDPR legislation with regard to the processing of personal and confidential information.
- Adhere to all applicable call flow processes and Quality Assurance requirements.
- Support your Manager with monthly reporting and attend meetings as and when required.
- Customer focused, excellent communication skills
- Proven call centre experience handling high volumes of inbound / outbound calls.
- A commitment to providing an excellent customer service experience.
- GCSE in Maths and English C+ or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiating and influencing skills.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of system applications and willingness to learn new systems.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Business and commercial awareness.
- Previous experience within a digital environment.
- Previous experience of using CRM applications.
A little about Yell..
We’re the No.1 provider of managed digital marketing services for all types of local businesses in the UK. We’ve recently been through a transformation journey from the print marketing business we were previously known as (Yellow Pages) to a now full-fledged Digital business who has partnered with Google, Facebook, Microsoft Bing, Apple and Alexa. Our aim is simple - to help customers achieve their business goals. We do this by building and managing a customised digital marketing programme for their business. Our mission is to enable great conversations between trusted businesses and consumers, through the power of cutting-edge technology, innovative solutions and best in class service.
What’s in it for you..
- Competitive salary £18,500 – £19,300 (depending on experience)
- Corporate bonus scheme
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home. This is a permanent home-based role. You can be based anywhere within the UK.
- External discounts in well know retailers
- Pension plan
- Rest up with paid days holiday per year
- Reward and Recognition schemes the Yell “Hartley Awards”
- In house learning and training as well as self-learning modules
- Internal intranet to keep you updated with the latest business updates
You've got a number of options when it comes to applying:
Simply upload your CV from your computer or from your mobile/tablet using one of our cloud options.
Don't have your CV to hand? Use this option to give us your name, email and phone number, we'll then contact you to complete your application.
Apply With Indeed
Apply using your CV stored on Indeed