Website Executive/ Digital Consultant
- Salary & Benefits
- £19,300 - £22,000
Exciting new opportunity to join our Customer Welcome team at Yell as a Digital Consultant.
We are looking for passionate, creative individuals who are confident at creating content and copy for websites as this will equate to a large part of this role. As one of our newly appointed Digital Consultants you will be responsible for designing websites for our customers on our market leading platform and will then manage their accounts until their website is set live.
If you are an individual with a creative flare, an interest in the digital space and enjoy putting the customer at the heart of everything you do then this could be the perfect role for you.
As a Digital Consultant you will mainly be responsible for conducting onboarding consultations around websites but will also have the opportunity to progress your knowledge and learn our other digital marketing products too (Google/Bing AdWords, Display, Yell.com, video and FB Social).
Day to day tasks..
- Creating engaging content and copy for a variety of websites.
- Managing customer accounts to ensure websites are set live.
- Delivering bespoke consultations over the telephone to ensure websites are tailored around each customer needs.
- Working towards targets and KPIs.
- Prioritising your workload so every customer has a 5-star journey with us.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary with a quarterly bonus based on your performance.
- Opportunity to earn more as you gain more knowledge and complete our accreditation period.
- Full Training Induction Programme when you join the business to ensure you are set up with the knowledge and tools to succeed.
- Continuous learning of the digital landscape so you keep up to date with Digital Marketing changes.
- Career path and development opportunities.
- Ongoing support and coaching from your Manager and the wider business.
- 23 days’ holiday per year.
What skills or experience do we look for…?
- Strong customer communications (verbal and written) and an ability to concisely extract key information.
- An understanding of different website components – e-commerce, booking, SEO, domains and how these connect and complement other digital marketing products would be highly beneficial.
- An ability to generate great copy aimed at lead generation and conversion to ensure SME websites are found and then chosen by consumers.
- Digital marketing Accreditations or strong knowledge around our other key products would be beneficial.
- Multi-tasking - excellent organisation, time management, planning and follow up skills.
- Comfortable home working set up with an internet speed of no less than 35MBPS.
Above all we need someone who is eager to learn and shows passion for small businesses and Digital Marketing.
A little about Yell...
We’re the No.1 provider of managed digital marketing services for all types of local businesses in the UK. We’ve recently been through a transformation journey from the print marketing business we were previously known as (Yellow Pages) to a now full-fledged Digital business who has partnered with Google, Facebook, Microsoft Bing, Apple and Alexa. Our aim is simple - to help customers achieve their business goals. We do this by building and managing a customised digital marketing programme for their business. Our mission is to enable great conversations between trusted businesses and consumers, through the power of cutting-edge technology, innovative solutions and best in class service.
You've got a number of options when it comes to applying:
Simply upload your CV from your computer or from your mobile/tablet using one of our cloud options.
Don't have your CV to hand? Use this option to give us your name, email and phone number, we'll then contact you to complete your application.
Apply With Indeed
Apply using your CV stored on Indeed