- Salary & Benefits
- Excellent Salary and Benefits
We are looking for digital focused individuals who can embody their creative skills with our market leading website platform which will provide our customers with high quality sites in the quickest time frames.
We are looking for individuals who are Customer centric, as a large part of this role will include support and customer interaction as part of our new evolved customer journey.
As a Digital Consultant you will be responsible for conducting consultations with customers around their websites but also other digital marketing needs. (Google/Bing Adwords, Display, Yell.com, video and FB Social.) You will then build the website content that will help the customer get found and be chosen. Each customer is different, so we need you to tailor your content/copy and build the website to suit each customer.
Day to Day tasks
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport with each individual
- Bespoke Consultations to ensure websites and/or other products are tailored around each customer
- Content and copy writing to ensure Websites and found and chosen
- Working towards targets and KPIs to ensure products are set Live
- Prioritising your workload to every customer has a high class’ journey’
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary with Corporate bonus
- Induction Programme when you join the business to ensure you are set up with the knowledge and tools to succeed.
- Continuous learning of the digital landscape so you keep up to date with Digital Marketing changes
- Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- Career path opportunities
- Ongoing support and coaching from your Manager and the wider business.
- 23 days’ holiday per year.
What skills or experience do we look for…
- Strong customer communications (verbal and written) and an ability to concisely extract key information.
- An understanding of website components – e-commerce, booking, SEO, domains and how these connect and complement other digital marketing products.
- An ability to generate great copy aimed at lead generation and conversion to ensure SME websites are found and then chosen by consumers.
- Digital marketing Accreditations or strong knowledge around our other key products
- Multi-tasking - excellent organisation, time management, planning and follow up skills
- Comfortable home working set up with an internet speed of no less than 35MBPS.
Above all we need someone who is eager to learn, and shows passion for small businesses and Digital Marketing.
A little about Yell...
We’re the No.1 provider of managed digital marketing services for all types of local businesses in the UK. We’ve recently been through a transformation journey from the print marketing business we were previously known as (Yellow Pages) to a now full-fledged Digital business who has partnered with Google, Facebook, Microsoft Bing, Apple and Alexa. Our aim is simple - to help customers achieve their business goals. We do this by building and managing a customised digital marketing programme for their business. Our mission is to enable great conversations between trusted businesses and consumers, through the power of cutting-edge technology, innovative solutions and best in class service.
You've got a number of options when it comes to applying:
Simply upload your CV from your computer or from your mobile/tablet using one of our cloud options.
Don't have your CV to hand? Use this option to give us your name, email and phone number, we'll then contact you to complete your application.
Apply With Indeed
Apply using your CV stored on Indeed