Customer Relationship Manager - Birmingham
- Salary & Benefits
- £22,000 Basic, £31,400 OTE Pension, Life Assurance & Generous Incentives
NEW and exciting opportunities for Customer Relationship Managers based at our Birmingham office. You will be responsible for owning a portfolio of business customers, ensuring they receive expert advice and the best value from their marketing and advertising solutions.
Using marketing performance data and online demonstration software, Customer Relationship Managers are our digital marketing experts who are focussed on putting their customers at the heart of everything they do. First class customer service skills and a passion for delivering results are essential.
For the third consecutive year, Yell has been recognised as one of the UK's best companies to work for according to Glassdoor.
- Become a digital marketing expert
- Best in class induction programme with on-going development
- A rewarding role, dealing with a diverse range of businesses daily over the phone and online
- Ownership for making key decisions and advising customers around their marketing and advertising post sale
- Excellent career opportunities, with the majority of managers promoted from within
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Experience within customer service/sales
- A passion for delivering business results
- A confident communicator with the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Bright and enthusiastic with high levels of commercial acumen
- Committed to learn new skills and develop your career
- Passionate about digital marketing, advertising, and online branding
For over 50 years Yell has specialised in helping small and medium-sized businesses find and connect with customers. By combining leading-edge technology with our decades of local marketing experience, we are driven to help businesses achieve their ambitions.
Our values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
At Yell we support equal opportunities. We aim to recruit, train and promote the best person for the job, to make full use of the talents and resources of all our people and to create a working environment free from unlawful discrimination, victimisation and harassment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
If you have a disability, a learning difficulty, a medical condition or individual need that you believe may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes to enable you to perform at your best so please do let us know.
You've got a number of options when it comes to applying:
Simply upload your CV from your computer or from your mobile/tablet using one of our cloud options.
Don't have your CV to hand? Use this option to give us your name, email and phone number, we'll then contact you to complete your application.
Apply With LinkedIn
Apply using your LinkedIn profile
Apply With Indeed
Apply using your CV stored on Indeed