Customer Service Executive
- Salary & Benefits
- £18,500 Basic, £19,940 OTE (Pro Rata for Part time)
Would you like to join the UK’s leading Digital Marketing business?
Now could be your opportunity.
We are expanding the team in our Scarborough office and are looking for passionate Customer Service Executives who are wanting to advance their career in this area. Our customers are our priority at Yell so we are looking for like-minded enthusiastic Customer Service Executives who can showcase an outstanding customer experience on every call.
As a Customer Service Executive at Yell your main role will be to ensure new customers are on-boarded smoothly and will be available to offer your expert digital advise and customer service when completing the customers digital advertising information. We will provide you with a first-class training induction when you join us to get you up to speed with our products and services.
What you’ll be doing…
- Communicating with customers over the telephone and online to offer digital marketing advise post sale.
- Ensuring the customers on-onboarding process is as smooth and efficient as possible.
- Discussing product info and advising on any queries the customer may have in order to get the product purchased live as soon as possible.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Part time opportunities are available (Salary Pro Rata) - Hours of Part time roles can be flexible to suit your lifestyle.
What we look for…
- A passion for delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Eager to learn and develop own skills, knowledge and career.
- A confident communicator over the telephone, with the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Bright and enthusiastic with the ability to solve problems
- Phone-based customer service experience would be advantageous.
For over 50 years Yell has specialised in helping small and medium-sized businesses find and connect with customers. By combining leading-edge technology with our decades of local marketing experience, we are driven to help businesses achieve their ambitions.
Our values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
At Yell we are equal opportunities employer. We seek to recruit, train and promote the best person for the job, to make full use of the talents and resources of all our people and to craft a working environment free from unlawful discrimination, victimisation and harassment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
If you have a disability, a learning difficulty, a medical condition or individual need that you believe may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes to enable you to perform at your best so please do let us know.
You've got a number of options when it comes to applying:
Simply upload your CV from your computer or from your mobile/tablet using one of our cloud options.
Don't have your CV to hand? Use this option to give us your name, email and phone number, we'll then contact you to complete your application.
Apply With Indeed
Apply using your CV stored on Indeed